Monday, February 16, 2015

Big List o' Reviews


Alright folks here's the review list of the folks I bought seeds off of and how well they've faired so far.

We'll do it like this

Pepper type 
# planted
# sprouted
Seller


Cayenne
5 planted
3 sprouted
Everwilde Farms

Jalapeno 
5 planted
1 sprouted
Everwilde Farms

Habanero
5 planted
0 sprouted
Burpee

Cherry Bomb
5 planted 
0 Sprouted
Burpee

Wax
3 planted 
0 sprouted
Burpee

Cubanelle
3 planted
0 sprouted
Everwilde Farms

Thai
3 planted
1 sprouted
Burpee

Bell 
5 planted
1 sprouted
Burpee

Bolivian Rainbow
3 planted
0 sprouted
Seeds n Things

Pimento
3 planted 
0 sprouted
Everwilde Farms


Last but not least come the two at opposite ends of the spectrum

Carolina Reaper
3 planted
4 sprouted
Pepper Gardeners
(there was a half seed so I thought I'd toss it in and it sprouted also, giving me 4 sprouts)

Poblano
0 planted
0 sprouted
seed Survivor
(I never received the seeds I ordered)




Over all I would buy again from most of these sellers. Definitely buying more from pepper gardeners and Everwilde farms.
I will however not be buying from seed survivor in the future.


Hope you all enjoyed my findings so far. I'll keep you all posted on any new progress and changes in my opinion.

From my garden to yours keep it spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when you comment- There are little peppers viewing too!