Sunday, June 4, 2017

Garden planted

Hey everyone,
Big Diehl here. I've been under the weather for the past month. Which caused me to fall behind on planting  my little leafy children.
But thanks to my loving wife and some really great friends, my plants are nestled in their beds.
The peppers living in my garden this growing season are as follows:
Carolina Reaper
Naga Morich
Bhut  Jolokia
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Cherry Bomb
JalapeƱo
Habanero
Cayenne
Cajun Bell
Lunchbox Orange
I'm  trying some new things out to see how well they do with my setup. I'll keep posting new pics periodically to show the progress.
From all of us here at Big Diehl Peppers
Stay spicy.

1 comment:

  1. I have a blend of sea salt and trinidad scorpion pepper blend that i put on chicken and pork as a seasoning. Thats some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful when you comment- There are little peppers viewing too!